Saturday, June 12

Boy, My face is Red!

James actually came home at a decent time for a change Friday night. He started talking about work and happened to mention a Bruce, finally my curiosty got the best of me and I asked if he had told the people at work about the baby blog. He of course said yes, and of course I happened to see a Bruce on the comment page. So even though I was complaining about his job, it was only because I was starting to get a little lonely, NOT because I have anything against his job. I know it takes time to learn a new job, heck I'll have 6 to 8 weeks of orientation when I go back to work after the baby! But I'm still embarrassed because I haven't even met these people yet, and here I am putting my foot in my mouth. SORRY

Did anyone watch the presidential burial of Reagan, what a tear jerker.

Well anyways back to the matter at hand. Ethan won again 7 votes to 3. Sorry Mandy!!

For today's vote we will go with Ethan against Wyatt. Happy voting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home