Thursday, June 10

Ethan wins again, Good thing I like this name!!

Well I didn't tally up the votes, because everyone voted for Ethan. Except James and I'm not sure which page he was on!

I'm posting late today because I just got back from the church, the mission trip people left today. They are on they're way to Kenya, so keep my son Nick and his 17 partners in your prayers. They will be back on the 27th.

I finished painting the baby's room yesterday, I still have to clean carpets and arrange the furniture, but I'm almost done! Bon helped me last week for 2 days and that was a huge help, but I wish I had more help, it was still alot of work especially in this humid weather for me.

I have my 32 week check-up today, Mandy will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat so that will be cool for her.

Well let's vote again, for either Ethan or Conner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home