Monday, June 28

I'M BAAAACK!!!

Hey everyone, did you miss me on Sunday?

We had a fun week-end in Holland. The girls softball games kept us entertained all of Saturday, but they only won one game, so they didn't play on Sunday. The games were close on Saturday, but I guess they got mercied in their two games on Friday. Which was like a game practice for these girls, since there was only 4 girls from the Magic team and all the other girls came from a Clinton team. But they pulled it together on Saturday and played some good ball.

Sunday found us in Saugatuck, Michigan at the sand dunes and then in town. What a great place!! and James, Mandy and I can't wait to go back with a pocketful of money and me being my "slim self"!!

Nick didn't make it home yet, the team missed the London flight and couldn't catch the next flight until Sunday into New York. They should have left NY at 7am this morning...

Well I need to get out the door for my doctor's appt. so for today's voting we will use Logan or Trent. Have a great day and Bon, I'll see you shortly after my appt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home