Friday, June 18

IS THE DAD TO THIS BABY OUT THERE!

Well a whole week went by and not once did James get on a vote! (and to think this was his idea)

Mandy and I hit the garage sales in Brooklyn yesterday (remember it's race week in the Irish Hills of Michigan). We had fun, even though it was extremely muggy! I found a baby monitor for 1.00!! I DID NOT buy the kid anymore clothes even though I was tempted, and Mandy was very tempted to bring home a free kitten, but I said NO WAY. I know, I'm mean! But I just don't have the house for it.

Mandy also had ball practice after a day of garage sales so needless to say she hit the shower when she got home from that, she was drenched in sweat. She will be playing ball tonight at 8pm in Ann Arbor and then 3 games on Saturday and 1 game on Sunday and hopefully a chance to play in the championship game. So it's a busy week-end of softball. Next week-end is the same, but in Holland (where the tulips grow!)

Well that was our day yesterday, now for today's vote. Travis won 5 votes to zero over Ashton. So the names today are Travis and Ian.

(Travis was from the list that Mandy's friends made up and presented to James and I with card they had all made. It was a sweet gesture from these girls. So I'm sure Travis is some cute boy in class that they are all gaga over!)

Happy voting and have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home