Wednesday, June 30

JAMES, YOU REALLY SHOULD TAKE A MINUTE!!

James asked in the comments if Trent had been used yet, it was just the day before and he voted for the name!! Do you not read these posts? Take a minute, relax and read!!!

Well, hmmm what did I do yesterday? Apparently nothing exciting!
I did put in a good day of studying for my NCLEX exam. Jumped around to different subjects, drew pictures of the heart and lungs for a reminder of where things are located. This way I didn't get burned out from studying.

Deb called to chat and Bon and Brian came over to borrow the truck for the week and Nick stopped by to drop off gifts from Kenya. OH, James came home at a decent time, not on time but decent!!

Well, dang can't think of anything to write about, I guess I better do something more exciting today!!

Logan beat Trent 16 votes to one, for today's vote we will use Logan and Dylan. Happy voting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home