Tuesday, June 15

MANDY HAS AN IDEA

What does everyone think of putting Ethan in the finals! What we will do starting tomorrow, if the majority of people agree, is start with two new names and start voting on those, when we get down to a name that everyone likes we will pit that name against Ethan. It may not be just two names that are against each other in the end it might be three, who knows. So let me know today when you vote what you think of this idea.

Well, I didn't do to much yesterday, I finished weeding my gardens, that was painful. If pregnancy didn't involve so many minuses and a few more pluses we pregnant women would have a FUN pregnancy. Which is what my doctor said I would have, but....Shortness of breath, constipation, water retention, not being able to get up off the floor without help, a struggle to give myself a pedicure, clean the tub, leg cramps, less sex if any!, outgrowing maternity clothes (ouch), and the list goes on...I'm not sure I see FUN pregnancy anywhere in this picture. Oh well, good thing I have a husband who likes to pamper me even though it is only on the week-ends now.

Don't forget to watch the PISTONS tonight, we are looking for the WIN, so they don't have to go back to LA!!

Okay for today we will stick with Ethan and Rex, and remember to give me your vote also on Mandy's idea!! Have a great day everyone and thanks for all the laughs with your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home