Thursday, June 24

NCLEX, Ready or Not!!

Well I did it! I signed up to take my NCLEX-RN Exam in Ann Arbor on July 21st!! I get butterflies just thinking about it, so lets move on to a different subject!

I hung out with my sister for a few hours yesterday, Mandy was at a friends house. We hit a couple of garage sales, my bargain of the day was a Fisher Price Mobile with a REMOTE (LOL) if you can believe that for 1.00, too cute! Bon had fun at that garage sale because of all the girl clothes for her granddaughter, she went a little crazy!! Then we went down to her son's apartment (Quincy) so she could highlight and cut his hair. We didn't have too much luck after that for garage sales and I had to get Mandy by 3. But I'm meeting her at 9 this morning with Big Blue in case she makes a major purchase today. So thanks Bon for making my day go a little faster. I guess I'm not use to being idle and it's starting to get on my nerves, but now that I have a test date, I have something different to focus on and I better get some serious studying in. Well enough of me for today, I have to get going.

I luckily re-checked myself when adding up all the votes this morning because I had another tie going with Ian and Jack but... when I re-added Jack won by one!

Jack had 8 votes, Ian 7 and Nathan had 5. Today's vote is for Jack or Noah.

Happy Voting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home