Friday, June 11

Pistons Rock 88 to 68 and so does Ethan 8 to 1!

Ethan wins 8 to 1. Mike was lone vote for Conner. He must not have put Conner and Mommers together. Sounds funny doesn't it.

My doctor appt. (32 weeks) went well, I was disappointed that I misunderstood when the ultrasound was to be done and I have to wait until my 35th week or at least after my 34 week check-up! So I still have to take it easy for another 2 weeks, Grrrr! But everything else was great.

The baby's room is almost complete, just some touching up on the paint. I put it together last night and then sorted through all the clothes. This kid has way to much clothes especially 0-6 months!! Mandy even commented that the kid has more clothes then she does and he wasn't even born yet! Hmmmm, better take her shopping. (just kidding)

James wanted me to start posting the blog after 10 so he has time to vote, well I've done that all week and I think he's been on once. (it's after 10 now too) So i'll probably go back to first thing in the morning for blogging and counting votes. Feeling a little lonely when the (Dad) doesn't get involved in naming his own son. Oh well, flippin job! but at least he's working and working and working...

Okay I'm done complaining or whining whatever you want to call it. We'll vote now. Let's see of course the name Ethan and then we'll try Ty (mandy's list).

Okay vote either for Ethan or Ty and root for the Pistons!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home