Tuesday, June 29

SAFE, SOUND & STILL INSANE

Nick finally made it home, safe, sound and still insane!! I was starting to worry, especially around 3pm when I thought his plane left NY at 7am!! and he still wasn't home. But...he made it, though several delays, missed flights and unexpected overnight stays, more missed flights and a long drive home from Chicago (they gave up on ever reaching Metro) he arrived home about 5pm Monday.

He enjoyed his time spent in Kenya, the people were nice and the food a little boring, so Nick and Peggy were chowing down on Subway when I walked in my door. He thought he was only going to die once and that was when he was drinking the milk he was offered. The team was told not to drink the milk and not to turn down anything that was offered to them!! So what do you do when you are offered milk? you accept it and pray to God you don't get the stomach virus that lasts 6 months that they warned you about.

The reason I think he's insane, you ask? It's about the hundred donuts he did in the school parking lot as Mandy and I watched, here I am trying to teach her the rights about driving and then along comes Nick. KIDS, you gotta love em!!

Voting ended this morning with another win for Logan 10 votes to 6 over Trent. Today's vote is for LOGAN OR GABRIEL (GABE).

Happy Voting!!

P.S. Brian, hope you are okay. For those of you who want to know why I'm hoping my bro-in-law is okay, go back to yesterday's post and read the comment from the "Idiot Husband".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home