Saturday, June 26

SHORT & SWEET

Hey everyone, got to keep this short because it's time to hit the highway to Holland.

Jack had 4 votes, Noah had 1 and Logan had 7 votes. So the winner today is LOGAN. Jack is 14th on the list of 100, Noah is 21st and Logan is 18th on the list.

Went to a few garage sales yesterday after dropping Mandy off at her coach's house. James was home by 6:15, it is a rarity!! and this even after stopping for a hug from his nephew.

Well I need to get upstairs and start reminding James it's time to go, believe it or not the man just turned the shower on!! He always try's to blame me for making us late!

I'm not sure I'll have computer access for Sunday, so there may or may not be a new post for Sunday. If not I'll be on Monday before my doctor's appointment!

Have a great week-end!! Name choices are Logan and Seth.

Sorry like the title says Short and Sweet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home