Monday, June 7

Twice in a Row

Ethan wins again, by a landslide. Most voters didn't like Patrick because of the chance he would be called Pat, as he got older. I'll admit I was worried about that too.

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes, Bon and I had a great day. My husband left me a card this morning by the computer (he knows I hit the blog first thing) and he always writes loving words which brings me to tears every time. (makeup is smudged already!)

The pregnancy is going great (32 weeks this wednesday) but I did have a little water retention yesterday around the ankles, so up they went to bring it down. I propped them most of the night and can report I now have ankles again this morning. So I'll have to be more careful, but darn it I have alot of flower gardens to tend to yet.

Well enough of a short update, time to vote for either Ethan or Jason. Have fun with it everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home