Saturday, July 10

BETTER LATE, THEN NEVER!!

Tristan barely wins over Ben, 6 votes to 5.

Hey everyone, sorry I'm late on posting, but I wanted to hit the lake-wide garage sales this morning before it got too hot. I didn't find any great bargains so I came home empty-handed!

Yesterday was a pretty uneventful day, I went to a few garage sales, then came home and studied for my NCLEX. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law stopped by for a few minutes, they caught me scrubbing my kitchen floor on my hands and knees, this was after 3 hours of studying. I was shocked at how dirty it was, but then again I started to do it last month when James stopped me and said he would do it, well needless to say a month later...I did it. I think it would have easier to buy a new floor!!

James and I went for a motorcyle ride just to Brooklyn and around the lakes, it was short but it was a bit much for me, so I doubt I'll get on it again until after the baby is born. He went slow, so that wasn't it, it was just sitting and being unable to stretch out the legs, so my ankles swelled a bit. Then we had a pizza and watched Cold Mountain, I enjoyed it, but I don't think James cared for it. So that was our excitement for the night.

I think since I'm posting so late in the day, that I'll leave this vote up until Monday morning before I get back on with a different name. So for the week-end it will be between Tristan and Samuel(Sam).
Hope everyone has a great week-end and I'll "talk" at ya on Monday!

P.S. Terri, we did vote on Alexander already, don't remember when though,
and Congrats on selling your house!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home