Tuesday, July 20

DAY 2 OF QUARTER-FINALS

ETHAN WINS OVER CARTER 12 VOTES TO 1!!
 
Well my day yesterday was very quiet, I studied most of the day for my exam and today nothing is planned but to relax and not think about it!!  So I don't have alot to say, hmmm what to talk about. Nick did stop by in the morning, about 6:30 for breakfast and I see he was here again this morning (I was at the fitness center and missed him) but yesterday we talked for about 30 minutes before he headed out the door to finish getting ready for work.  Mandy called me in the afternoon, stuck at the airport and bored, but I see she voted yesterday so she's home safe and sound!! and it sounds like I'll have a ton of laundry to do, darn!
 
I have "dropped" and today at the fitness center I could really tell. I was able to do the rowing machine without hitting myself in the tummy!! :)  but anyways.... it was a good workout at least the best I can do at the moment.
 
Well, that was my day. Exciting huh, James didn't even bother to come home at a decent time. Funny how he can stay up pass dark to golf ( I could swear that golf course doesn't have lights!) but any other time he would be in bed long before dark.  See what I mean when it comes to his friends, it's a good thing the contractions stopped last night or he would have missed out because I'm not going to track him down! Oh, but at least he remembered to bring my camera home, doesn't work now for some reason but it's back. Nothing like having a baby due anytime and the camera stops working, I'll have to try all new batteries and see if that helps. Plus I'll have to waste the film that's in there, sheesh!!
 
For today's vote it will be Ethan and Jack.  This is going to get tough!!! Have fun voting and like I said nudge your partner, family and friends so we get as many votes as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home