Sunday, July 4

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

Dylan wins again 7 votes to 3 over Luke

We managed to get to Camp Perry, Ohio to watch the graduation ceremony. I think we caught 30 to 45 min. of it. It was nice weather, though it started to get a little warm, it was held outdoors. Then we went to the park in Port Clinton to have a barbecue and the kids played in the lake. I took a 30 min. nap on the beach!

We finally got home about 8pm, so I quickly finished my desserts for today and then we watched Secret Window with Johnny Depp (he's hot).

James is going to his church and Mandy and I are going to go here in Onsted, my desserts need to stay cold and James apparently doesn't care. But just one more way he's been avoiding me, so why not include church too. Did you notice I never mentioned his name during the ultrasound, that's because he never made it! He knew all week I had the appointment I even made the point to change the time to late in the day, but he made it to the golf course for his buddies on time, hmmmm.

Today's voting is between Dylan and Garrett. Happy 4th everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home