Friday, July 9

I'M GOING ON A DATE!!!

Tristan wins over Beanpot, thanks to Steve's wife!

I wasn't sure what to title it this morning, I'm excited about my "date" but also found it pretty funny that Steve was reprimanded by his wife about the name Beanpot. (heehee)

But anyways, my husband is actually taking me out on a "date" this week-end. Hopefully he remembers how to be romantic, because believe me it's been a long time. Hey Steve, you tend to read this site before he gets to it, so nudge James for me and tell him not to forget the flowers and the card. That's how he always started our dates, I remember our second date was lunch that he had me pick up and he actually had flowers waiting for me there!! Yes, he had me from day one! It was so funny because the little Chinese people who ran the restaurant got such a kick out of presenting them to me. I could go on and on and on but I won't bore you, but they are great memories.

I went to a few garage sales yesterday, didn't have a lot of luck. Then I came home and studied for the rest of the day. (and no Terri, I don't have time to study for you, sorry) I started to fall asleep as it was, but dropping the highlighter on the table woke me up! :)

Oh and ladies, Steve was reprimanded by his wife about the name Beanpot. Now we don't reprimand our husbands, do we? Noooo, they just think we take all their fun away. But actually it was fun Steve, and I wasn't mad about it at all. Plus Beanpot would have gotten the final veto from me anyways and would have never made it to the finals! :)

Well on to today's voting, Tristan is still in it along with Benjamin (Ben).

Happy voting and have a great Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home