Tuesday, July 6

I'M IN A HURRY

Dylan wins over Joseph 11 votes to 2.

Gotta hurry to Mandy's ortho appt. I overslept so we're short on time.

I spent yesterday cleaning, organizing and ironing, FUN DAY!
James kept himself entertained by going on a motorcycle ride with Mandy, treating himself to lunch (claims we didn't have money for a movie) and then golf. Week-end off to spend together, didn't see it. After his lunch he was apparently too tired to finish the guest room, so I did it. I don't think he realizes that I can't study for NCLEX if my papers are scattered all over the family room.

Well I see Bon is also recommending Spider Man, for her to recommend a movie it must be good!! Who knows if I'll get lucky enough to see it on the big screen, James likes to spend money when his friends call but other than that....

Okay, I'm out of time so on to the voting, We have retired Dylan to the Semi-Finals along with Ethan. So today's vote is between Jacob and Caleb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home