Thursday, July 8

I'M NOT LAUGHING

Beanpot wins over Caleb, what the heck is that all about?

I had my 36th week check-up yesterday, the exam showed no dilation (damn!!) but the baby has dropped a little bit more from even last week. My sister stood behind me when I got on the scale (brat) but she promised not to tell, my nurse said I didn't gain any weight from last week if that made the situation better.(not really, but thanks for trying)

I got the okay to go back to the fitness center, so needless to say I've been twice already. I figure it will be 4 weeks of warming up to where I use to be. For example my speed on the treadmill was over 4 now I can only do 2 and no way to running right now! I would do leg extension with 80-100 lbs. now today I did 30, wow this will slow going, but it feels great. I've had 3 ladies tell me I look great for being 9 months, I'm saying thanks, but thinking I'm a cow!!

Bon and I wandered around the mall and the crosssing after the doctor's appointment. I only spent 10.00 dollars honey, don't worry. I could have spent alot more, but I restrained myself, (that was extremely hard)almost like a work-out!!

Mandy called last night about 10:30 to let me know her plane had just landed, we had a bad connection (stupid cell phones) but at least I know she landed safely! So one day down and counting...

If you check out the going west blog under my favorites, you'll see some pictures of Kenya that Nick sent to Mike, and you'll see Nick's new "friend" in one of the pictures.

Steve, James and I are really wondering about all those votes for Beanpot, did everyone vote themselves or did you do all the voting? You're in Haslett today, right? James will be watching you!!!
Steve is one of the owners of the business James works for, so I don't want to step on toes!! There are more than these 2 businesses, but these are the names I know. Red Cedar Logistics out of Grand Haven and Black River Transportation out of Haslett, James enjoys working for them, it's all new to him considering he just graduated from MSU with an accounting degree.

Well on to the voting, Beanpot (grrrr) or Tristan (Brad Pitts role in Legends of the Falls)

Happy Voting!! and I'll try to get Nick to post some pictures soon of me and the belly. Also of the family so those who don't know us, can get to know us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home