Friday, July 16

IT'S BEEN A LONG WEEK

Carter wins over Chase 6 votes to 5! Close...

I know I feel this way because Mandy is gone, I wish I hadn't agreed to the extra time. But then again it has given me the quiet time I needed to study. Plus Nick has been too busy to stop by....dang kids anyways!!

I hit a few garage sales yesterday morning, then came home and washed the truck inside and out! James owes me big. I also swept out my car but didn't feel like washing it. Thank goodness it wasn't hot and the breeze was fantastic! My only great bargin was a Winnie-the-Pooh with the price tag still on it for 30.00! that I got for 75 cents!

I finally sat down in the sun to study for a couple of hours, which was not enough but I'm starting to feel a little confidence creep into my body about this NCLEX test I have next week.

I know this is short, but I didn't do much in the line of excitement so...I don't have much to write about. I could write about the aches and pains that I'm feeling but that is boring, I could write about my conversation with James but that would only take a minute, so instead lets just get on to the voting. Today's is between CARTER & ISAIAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home