Monday, July 12

IT'S HOT, HUMID, GRRR MICHIGAN WEATHER

Samuel wins over Tristan 7 votes to 5.

Okay, it's already hot and humid outside! and the inside of my house is no better. I've got the air going but...

We had a nice week-end, went way too fast though. We went to the lake-side garage sales at Wamplers Lake, then home for a few hours before going out to the movies (Spiderman) which I enjoyed but James liked the first one better. Then to dinner at Brandywine (now Knights Steak House) which was only so-so for the steaks, plus there was a table of 4 that was so loud, James and I couldn't even hear each other. Thank goodness they left after about 15 min. But then we went home and James was asleep by 9:30 on the couch!! Not what it use to be, that's for sure, so no he didn't come up with anything clever to do on our date, and no I didn't get flowers or a card... oh well, at least I didn't have to do the dishes!

At church on Sunday, Thelma had a back seat full of goodies that she had picked up from garage sales, she was so tickled giving us her finds that it put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. The coolest thing was the back pack carrier for the baby, which she thought James would love, and he did.

Well I need to get to my studying but first I have to put the desk back together, James moved all my papers and stuff that I was studying around, grrrr!! So now I'm going to move his stuff in order to put my stuff back, so there!

Today's vote will be for either Samuel or Jason. You guys are getting difficult to please with the names choices!! But basically we are just running out of names!

Have a great day! even though it's a Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home