Tuesday, July 13

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Jason wins over Samuel 8 votes to 3.

I did NOTHING yesterday. I attempted but then I happened to get online the same time as Mike so I spent 2 hours talking with him and trying to figure how to scan a picture to my site, two attempts later we succeeded! But my poor legs! Keeping them in the down position is not a good thing right now and towards the end of our conversation I realized I was starting to swell but luckily I walked around the house for awhile and all was well! Oh course I studied for several hours also, but that's just boring to talk about.

The fitness center today was quiet, for a change, it's been busy over there with high school football right around the corner. We have a new coach at the high school level, someone who actually played for MSU, but right now his name has slipped my mind, sorry!
So basically the room is full of 7th graders on up to high schoolers, NOISY, NOISY, NOISY! But it really feels good to be able to work out, stretch muscles that have not been stretched in awhile and yes I'm taking it easy!!

Well on to the voting. Jason against Carter. Did I do a little bit better with getting a "different name"? You guys are getting hard to please :)
I will probably start the finals sometime next week, on American Idol the judges each choose someone to come back who was voted off, we will probably do that also (not sure yet) since right now all we have in the finals is Ethan and Dylan. Let me know what you think about this idea.
Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home