Saturday, July 24

LAST VOTE

Well everyone, this is our last voting day!! So make sure you get your friends, partners, husband and wives in on this.

I tried to have the baby yesterday, but like all my other kids this one is stubborn also. I managed to weed half my gardens. But you would not believe how much more I have got to go, I'm thinking a condo sounds really good right now!
But between gardens, ironing (i'm going to give james this job soon, since they're his clothes) laundry, dishes, and mopping the floor (coffee spills, hmmmm) I was pretty wiped out. And I had no contractions, darn it!

Well, I'm going to keep this short, since the internet is so slow on the week-ends. The girls and I are headed out the door to meet up with Bon and her sister-in-law for a day of garage sales and what ever else we can find to do.  Have a great week-end and hopefully I'll have a post for all of you Monday announcing the birth!!

Today's vote is either Dylan or Ethan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home