Wednesday, July 7

MY 36TH WEEK

Caleb beats Jacob 6 votes to 5.

Yes, I'm now 9 months pregnant, and I feel it!! I have my doctor's appt. this afternoon so I'll let you know how that goes tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the okay to go back to the gym now that the placenta moved, not quite where it should be but at least out of the way. This is a frustrating time, clothes are getting tight but you certainly don't feel like buying more when you are down to 4 weeks or less, I find myself looking at the tiny stuff I use to wear (that doesn't help how I feel right now).

Bon's meeting me at my doctor's appt. so that will be cool for her to hear the heart beat and such. Then I'm sure we'll find something to do for the afternoon.

Mandy will be leaving for vacation with her dad this afternoon, I'm going to miss her because now I'll really be alone all day and half the night. I have my studying to do, but you can't do that 8 hours straight! Plus neither one of us were thinking when her dad called and asked for extra days. We both agreed and then it hit us Sunday while we were at church that she'll miss the baby shower that the church is putting on for me and another lady that's due in 8 weeks. We were both bummed but we knew we couldn't say anything to her dad, he'd have a fit if he had to change flight arrangements again. So darn, darn, darn. Be safe Mandy and I'll see you soon.

I was surprise that so many people said Caleb and Jacob are common names and didn't vote. Must be the age difference, because I don't see these names when it comes to Nick's friends, but then again he's 18. Mandy said there are a lot in her grade, but I know just her girlfriends and not many of the boys. Mandy didn't vote either because of that plus most of them are jerks, she claims, hmmm.

Kara was disappointed we put Dylan in the semi-finals she would have rather seen him voted out. Steve is still insisting on Beanpot, grrr. And James feels I was bashing him, but I'm not, (just think about it more, honey)an example would be the crib sheet, remember? Then you'll see it how I see it. Your friends see the fun side, and I get the grumpy, your friends see you pull your wallet out for them always, the only time I see your wallet is when you throw it on the dresser at night.(heeehee) Sure I spend without checking with him, but.... I promise no more bashing, just not feeling myself lately....

So for today's vote we have Caleb in one corner and Beanpot in the other!!! Maybe that will get James an early raise, (heehee) just joking. Everyone have a great day and it's on to my studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home