Wednesday, July 14

PICTURE PROBLEMS

Carter wins over Jason 12 votes to 1!

I'm sorry that my pictures are not showing up on everyone's computers. I have no idea what would cause that, but I will try again and I'll re-publish the others to see if that works.

I did nothing but study yesterday, oh but Bon did call and I believe we talked for 2 hours!! When I looked at the clock I thought no way but...she did call at a good time I was really starting to nod off from studying, so by the time we were done talking I was refreshed and went back to studying for another couple of hours.

I also cleaned the laundry/storage room. It's amazing how you clean out one room but the mess from that room ends up a mess in another room! But I got things put up on the shelves, so that was huge. James has one heck of mess going on in there, but I'll leave that for him to take care of this week-end (I'll wash your truck if you finish your project). I also got a new closet rod hung last night (thank-you) so clothes are hung back up. Now to wash sheets and get them on the beds, it never ends!

I have my 37th week check-up today at 4pm, so I'll let you know how that goes, PLEASE let there be some dilation!! :)

I'm writing down the name suggestions that some of you want brought back, so far they are the names I wanted to see in the finals! For today's vote we will go with Carter and Jackson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home