Thursday, July 1

TIMES MOVING SLOW

Dylan wins 6 votes to 5 votes over Logan.

I really wish I didn't have to study for this darn NCLEX exam!! It's making my days slow down, and time is dragging. I prefer just getting up and doing my own thing and studying is not one of them.

Bon and Izabel came over for a visit yesterday. Izabel is Bon's granddaughter, who is walking everywhere now. She'll be one in about 3 weeks, absolutely adorable!! We went to the work site where Brian (idiot husband) was working, he has his own landscaping business and this one job he's working on is awesome. A house on a hill where the backyard slopes to the lake, is becoming one hill of retaining walls, patio's and water features, just awesome! Then we moved on to a garage sale, and Bon found her wicker furniture for her front porch, so good thing we made the detour there because they didn't advertise the wicker.

Mandy saw the movie Spider Man 2 and highly recommends it, said it was better than the first one!!

James worked late, of course! and that was my day. Yippee!!

Todays voting is between Dylan and Austin. Happy Voting and have a great day, I'm going back to my studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home