Saturday, July 3

ULTRASOUND RESULTS

Dylan wins 6 votes to 5 over Zachary.

Alright!! The ultrasound showed the placenta out of the way. So no C-Section for me!! Unless something else goes wrong.

Mandy got a kick out of watching the procedure, I had warned her she might not see much because the baby is pretty cramped up in there. But we got to see it all!! (if you know what I mean) No denying this is a boy!! He's got a cute profile, so far he has my nose, we also got to see him sucking (his chin was moving) and doing kissy faces (funny). She said everything looked fantastic, which gave me some more relief. You worry when you're an "older" mom. He's really active and the sonographer wished me luck and strength to keep up with him! great...

Mandy was stunned! She asked the sonographer how young of girls had she done an ultrsound on and she answered 12 (Mandy's age) and that the other day she did one on a 14 year old who was pregnant with her 2nd child!!! Where are the parents, hellooooo....

Today we are off to watch William (james' nephew) graduate from Sea Cadet Boot Camp, down at Camp Perry, Ohio. (hmm, hope I got that right) I understand he had a great time. But what kid wouldn't, he's away from home for 2 weeks, no brothers, no mom or dad. (heehee)

Well, I'm getting hungary (breakfast) so I'm going to stop rattling on. Today's voting will be between Dylan and Lucas (Luke).

Have a great Saturday!!

P.S. to my son Nick, if you are going to Bon's tomorrow be there around 12 or 12:30 and you can bring your "friend".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home