Friday, July 23

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES

Today is going to be a beautiful day, weather wise. Storms passed through Michigan (we didn't get hit) but it brought cool weather and no humidity!!! Yippee. It is only going to be in the 70's all week-end, I just may take an afternoon nap in the sunshine today!

Yesterday was a pretty quiet day, I spent several hours working a photo albums, it's such a bummer when I get behind with pictures. But I filled two photo albums alone just with Nick's track and cross country pictures! (that's over 400 pics) and he claims I have some started already but I can't find them, so he said he'll look for them, because I may have done duplicates, which is not necessary. But that was alot of sitting and needless to say my feet swelled. And to think James wants me to wait until August!

Mandy went to Kelsey's house to spend the night, I'll pick her up later this afternoon. She was so nervous yesterday, I went in her room and asked if she wanted to go with me to some garage sales and she said no. Well I was only gone for one hour and she had a fit because she didn't remember me talking to her before I left. So she thought I left without her to go to the hospital! Silly girl!

My contractions last night were intense, but pretty scattered. (darn, darn, darn) Here's hoping for more today!! :) Well like I said my day was pretty quiet so I don't have much to talk about today so we'll just get onto the voting. Ethan won over Logan yesterday 9 votes to 6 votes. So today's vote will be Ethan and Noah.
 
I plan on posting this week-end too, even though the internet seems to be much slower to post, but I would like to have an idea about a name before I go to the hospital on Monday!!  After today's vote we will be down to one other name and I'm still not sure what James wants to do (go with the winner or what) but luckily I like all the names we have gone through the finals with.
 
Happy Friday everyone!

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home