Monday, September 13

THAT DAD!!


scan0001, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

One day James asked me where my camera was and I told him, but didn't think anything more about it. Well this is the results of that request! Pretty funny when you're not expecting it, I had picked up the film and was looking at the pictures while in the car, I laughed all the way home.

Dylan now weighs 9 pounds 9 ounces and is 22 inches long. He is a wonderful baby and is just soooo close to sleeping through the night!!

He goes with me every morning to the fitness center where he sleeps the hour and a half work-out away and then we walk the track later in the day (he strollers it) with no fussing!! Of course Shar (works at fitness center) hopes for the fussing so she can hold him!

Isn't he beautiful, isn't he lovely....

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Mike Ambs said...

Hey Mom... it's about time you posted :) that picture is funny.

You should write more often. And you should maybe change the "help us pick a name" description :) it's not so fitting anymore. Anyways, love you, miss you.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Manda said...

YAY! you posted! i was just about to email you and say we need to see a new updated picture of dylan. Thanks! keep 'em comin'!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Deborah said...

Boy Terri, if he's like his dad, I just might have to run away!!

Sorry for taking so long to update, I'll try to stay on it more often!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PIC, MAKES YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD. POST ONE THAT SHOWS HIM, HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

LOVE FROM HIS FAVORITE AUNT!!!!!

BONNIE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home