Monday, October 4

DAD AND THAT DARN CAMERA


scan0001, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Well guess who got a hold of the camera again? That's right, that darn dad. This time he took a picture of Dylan with the snake hat which he found in Nick's k'nex box "screaming serpent".
It's funny but kind of creepy at the same time!!

Dylan had his 2 month check-up, time flies doesn't it? He weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long!! He is such a happy baby, always has a smile for those he recognizes and he has actually laughed a couple of times. I'm sure he's laughing at us and not with us! He must of had a funny dream the other day because he was giggling in his sleep while we were at Mandy's softball meeting, Mandy was busting up and the people around us were quite amused also.
James tends to freak when someone is talking and Dylan makes a peep, good grief, you should see him at church. He'll literally run out of the church with the baby if Dylan makes a sound when the preacher is talking. I just roll my eyes and laugh, but I finally did give in and I put Dylan in the church nursery now. Basically to save James' groin muscle from when he jumps over the pew!!
I had a bad experience with a church nursery once with my daughter, so James knew that was a big step for me to put Dylan in the hands of strangers. So far no problems, but it will get ugly if...

Everything is going great, I have always loved this part of parenting. The precious smiles, the eye contact and when they follow you around the room with their eyes, they just don't want to lose sight of their mommy, is so special. I love being a mom!! from 2 months old to 22 years old, my kids are great!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan is such a beautiful boy. I just love him!

LOVE, from his favorite Aunt,

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home