Wednesday, October 6

HE'S 20 TODAY!!


scan0003, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Happy Birthday Jeff!!

Jeff is my nephew, my twin sister's son. The day I took this shot was after he had been at the Nascar race all day, that explains the sunburn! But he's resting on the couch with Dylan, amazing what 20 years does growth-wise!

This is your birthday gift for now, your Aunt Deb is a little short on cash so I have to skip this years birthday card!! SORRY, I know how much you like money. I'll make it up to you someday, probably your next birthday!

Love You

Aunt Deb, James
Dylan and Mandy

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!
Mandy

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Manda said...

happy birthday jeff!!!

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Hope the rest of your birthday was good. Sorry our visit was short.

Love,
MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home