Thursday, November 11

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY


scan0002, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Mike, happy birthday!!! It just amazes me that 23 years have passed by so quickly. I still remember your birth so clearly, the amazing love you feel for a child is over-whelming, the passion to protect...
Mike was a beautiful, wonderful baby, toddler, child and teenager. He is now a brillant loving young man. I am so proud of you, your strong commitment to life thrills me, live it to your fullest. Do what makes you happy!! And of course you know you always have a place to call home back here in Michigan. I miss you terribly, that brillant smile, your wit, your humor...

Happy Birthday, my dear son.

Love mom

p.s. Mike is the one with his arm around his girlfriend, Amanda.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE,

HOPE YOU GOT MY CARD ON TIME, MAILED BEFORE WE LEFT FOR WASHINGTON DC AND PARRIS ISLAND.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN DEC.

LOVE,
AUNT BONNIE
(the one that spoiled mike beyond belief when he was born, being the first)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home