Friday, November 5

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (BELATED)


scan0001, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Sorry I forgot your anniversary, I plead guilty to stress and aniexty that week!! For some reason I just all of a sudden remembered I missed it early this morning. Hope you had a nice day!!

Bon and Brian were married in Jamaica at the Sandals Resort! I believe it's been 2 years now, maybe 3 no I think it's 2. (dang it, memory is going)
I would have scanned a picture of the wedding but all I have are 5 X 7's but take my word for it, they were beautiful.
If anyone is planning a wedding, consider Jamaica, mon!!

2 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Manda said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BONNIE AND BRIAN!!!

oh... and jamaica sounds like a great place to get married to me :)

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN TWO GREAT YEARS, WOULDN'T TRADE MY HUSBAND FOR ANYTHING, HE'S A SWEET AND CONSIDERATE MAN AND TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN!!!

I RECOMMEND JAMAICA FOR A WEDDING, NO STRESS, BEAUTIFUL WEDDING, AND THEY SPOIL YOU. CAN'T GO WRONG!!

BONNIE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home