Tuesday, November 16

I HEAR IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!


scan0003, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Last but not least, it's Nick's 19th Birthday today. He is the last of the birthday's for the year.

He is wonderful, caring, kind, helpful, and always there for friends and family. He has a ready smile and a great sense of humor, at times I don't get his humor, but hey I'm the mom!

Right now he's taking time off from school,(and work) but plans on attending Siena Heights University in the fall of next year. He will major in Psyche and minor in music. He will also run Cross Country and I'm assuming track for the University.

I'm extremely proud of you Nick, you maintained great grades through school and was outstanding in my eyes with your sports. I appreciate your help (with Dylan) and I love having our conversations during the week.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Love, Mom

P.S. He's single, ladies!!

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.

LOVE,
AUNT BONNIE


PS: Card will be in the mail, wasn't paying attention to the calendar after vacation.

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Manda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK!!
you're the coolest.... love ya, amanda

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Carola said...

you have such a cool blogger!
what a close, cool family!!!
i came upon your blogger from the caliblog blog that your other son Mike does, which i read rather religiously, and yours is equally as interesting to read!
as for me im just an unknown somebody who enjoys knowing about the craziness, stuggles, laughs and stories of other people and their lives...
i hope to keep reading yours in the future!

as for your comment on Nick... well.. what can i say...except i dont believe you when you say he's single ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home