Friday, December 24

MERRY CHRISTMAS


scan0008, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

I'm having a fun time, my big brother is visiting from California. He asked me yesterday if I wanted to go car sledding, but I could tell by my mommy's face that the answer was no...not fair because she let Mandy go.

I'm use to seeing my other brother alot but sometimes he forgets to come see me...hint hint. I go and watch him at his basketball games, he's pretty good. Mommy tells me he's much improved from last season, but I figure between him and my sister I'll learn all my sports.


Merry Christmas everyone!!

Love, Dylan

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG He couldn't be any cuter!!!!

We Love you Dylan,
the Romigs

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hI DIL PICKLE WHAT'S UP DILLIO LOVE YA CUTIE
FROM YOUR BIG SIS MANDY

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Mike Ambs said...

Aww... that's adorable. Not to mention impressive... less than a year old and already writing complete sentences. Hmm... are we sure James is the father... something doesn't seem to add up here. Ha ha. Just kidding.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

That's too funny Mike!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home