Tuesday, January 11

Christmas morning 2004


IMAG0004_edited, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Hi everyone,

This is a shot of Dylan that was taken with my new digital camera!! Getting the camera was perfect timing considering my camera was broke a couple of weeks before. (thanks to James)

I started work last week, yes I can hardly believe it myself. It hasn't been too bad, just classroom stuff. I start on the nursing unit next week. That's when my nerves will be tested! I'm trying not to think about it too much. I have tomorrow off, but Thursday I go in for CPR re-cert, I let it slack when I had Dylan.

Dylan has two teeth on the bottom!! He didn't have too much trouble, just a little fussier than usual. But they are so cute when he smiles to see those little pearly whites. He is really growing also, he is starting to fit into 6-9 month size. I'm not sure what he weighs etc. He goes to the doctor at the end of this month. (6 month check)

Mandy is doing great in school, she is positive she got all A's this time, but we are still waiting for the report card in the mail. It probably would have come today, but James didn't get the driveway or the mail-box area cleared of snow in time. But I'm seeing dinner, movie and shopping in the near future to celebrate!!! She is playing basketball, practicing every Saturday for softball and is going out for volleyball at the end of the month! Sheesh, the girl keeps us busy...

Oh I mentioned SNOW a couple of sentences ago. We have had 3 major storms in the past week! The first one (tuesday) dumped about 8-11 inches, then Saturday we woke up to 6 inches (they predicted 1)and then this morning I woke to another 6-8 inches!!! It took me 15min. just to clear the car off, then I had to go and re-dry my hair before I left!! But tomorrow we are having thunderstorms and 50 degree weather!! Which is only until Friday when we go into a deep freeze again!! MICHIGAN weather, yuck!!

But we have to consider ourselves lucky when you hear of everything else that is going on in other states or even the world.
Mike is probably drowning in California, I tried calling him earlier today but no one answered. The weather is just crazy everywhere.

Well I'm starting to get boring, I only came down because James and Mandy were getting in each others face and neither was backing down so I chose to go into hiding. But this sounds like blah, blah, blah....

Talk to you later, Deb

2 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Manda said...

i like the blah blah posts. cute picture of dylan, i'd love to see one of his new teeth! :) hey i got a really cute picture of mike holding dylan at christmas, and mike is actually smiling! i'll send it tomorrow, and i'll make sure he calls you. good luck with the CPR.
love, amanda

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dylan is a beautiful baby and so sweet natured!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home