Monday, January 17

HOW DO THEY DO IT!!

My kids are capable of pulling all-nighters. I just don't know how they do it, I hit a brick wall at 11pm. But I'm hanging in there for at least a couple of more hours, I'm trying to get use to a second shift job by practicing the last couple of nights, but this is for the birds!! (owls)

I just put Dylan down for the night, he slept through his night bottle! Mandy and James hit the sack at 9pm and here I am alone in front of my computer. Hmmm, I'm not sure I like this.

Is it ever cold outside! My temperature in my car read 5 degrees when I ran to the store to get ice cream for Mandy. I told her she better appreciate this, her comment was I must really love her. (ya think) It's going to be tough to drag myself to the fitness center in the morning when it gets this cold, brrrr!! Staying under the covers sounds like a plan to me, wish I was there now.

We have a busy week-end coming up. I have to work plus Mandy has basketball games on Saturday and Sunday. James also mentioned treating Mandy out on Sunday (my day off) for her all "A" report card. She rocks!! She gets a kick out of getting her A's because she knows it's the only way I get dinner and a movie out too. I'm doing the victory dance, can you see me?? LOL Hopefully, now that we have two incomes we can treat ourselves every so often. I'm not one that has to eat out every week, but sometimes would be fun.

Oh, I haven't mentioned the weight loss lately. Lets just say I'm almost to my size 6!! The jeans and skirts fit, but not my dress pants yet, which is no big deal because I don't like the style of them. So another victory dance for me!! Nick was doing an exercise the other day with Mandy and I asked if that would work on the love handles, but needless to say he said NO just keep running. (DAMN IT) So basically it's still the stomach area that is giving me problems, but...I'm running! Mandy and I also compete with how many sit-ups we can do at the fitness center, she asked me to go with her so I double up on my work-out 3 times during the week. We go and work our upper body with weights and sit-ups like crazy. Eventually I'll reveal my total weight gain with Dylan....til then, it's my secret.

I was scheduled for out-patient surgery next week, but I've cancelled that for now. Our insurance company is reviewing it, they're trying to say it's a pre-existing condition, hmmm. Oh well sometimes I'm in pain and other nights I'm not, so I'll deal with it for now. It only interrupts my sleep, something I can live without, sheesh!!

James actually got up early enough to use the treadmill before going to work!! I'm sure the incentive was the fact his new suits fit and looked way too tight on him. Plus his slacks that are a 35 waist were too small!! OUCH
His first day back to work consisted of working over, figures. But he has to play catch-up this week so I better get use to it. I'm hoping once he gets this extra weight off he'll have more energy and won't go to bed the minute he walks in the door! Well 30 minutes after anyways.

Well it's almost tomorrow. Goodnight!




3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep on a losing keep on a losing keep on a goin keep keep keep it up! lol '
mandy
mabye we can share clothes..or not? lol

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Manda said...

i love this post.. i've been waiting forever for you to write another. i like to hear the little things you do.

we miss you.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm way behind on my reading and your way behind on a update!!!

Bon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home