Monday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Mandy had another day off from school, which she was glad for since 5 games of basketball this week-end made her tired. The day actually for a while was nice, the temperture crept towards 50 degrees but it was the early morning ice that we had that cancelled school. It was okay with me too, because I worked both Friday night and Saturday night and when I got home Sunday morning at 8am I never slept until 7pm Sunday night!! Mandy had 3 basketball games and I wanted to see them all. WOW did I sleep hard that night and luckily Dylan let me sleep until 9 on Monday!

Dylan update: He now weighs 14.6 pounds and is 26 inches long. He loves to eat! Especially banana's, and for some reason orange vegatables. He scoots around on his belly in circles and tries to get up on his knees. Today for his nap I had him at one end of the crib on his back but he was at the other end and on his belly when I checked in on him. He hasn't gotten anymore teeth yet, but his top ones are close to breaking through. He's still just the happiest little guy though every once in a while he gets fussy, if you want to call it that. He's at the stage where he doesn't want us out of his sight or he'll whine until you come back into the room. He keeps me busy to the point of me wondering where my day went, it goes so fast. He will be 7 months Feb. 26th!!

Work is going good, I'm close to being done with orientation. Yippee, then I'll be down to just 2 days a week. Though I already picked up an extra day in March for another nurse. I'll do that every once in awhile but it won't be a habit that's for sure. I have to work 3 in a row this week, that's a tough one. I hardly get to spend any time with Mandy and Dylan when that happens. Though I do get to see Nick alot since he helps me with his baby brother. (I'd be lost without him)

You're probably wondering why I'm posting on Valentine's night, and why am I not with my husband? Well he spent just enough time with me to eat and off to bed he went! So this has been the worst Valentine's ever! About as bad as our first anniversary! :(

I hope the rest of you who read my blog are having a better night than me!!

talk soon, Deb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home