Sunday, May 1

I'M ALONE FOR THE MOMENT....

Hey everyone, I know its been months since I have posted last. But ...I have tried on several occasions but Dylan usually has something to say about my lack of attention towards him!!

I'm alone right now, so here's what I've been up to. Work Work Work!!! No seriously I have had some time off but the first 12 weeks back to work I did full-time hours plus...and boy did I get worn out! But these last few weeks have just been 2 days a week and it's been awesome.
I'm back to the fitness center with only 7 pounds to my goal, yeah for me! I have painted my living room and Mandy's bathroom. I managed to get 10 days off between days and I spent most of it up to my elbows in paint!! My sister did help me one day with the red wall and needless to say I have red on my ceiling!! LOL Eventually I'll fix that...
But my living room turned out awesome and now to decide on curtains because I went with one red-velvet wall and the other walls are blond, I love it. I have two pairs of curtains here at the house that I bought and I finally got around to buying a new curtain rod yesterday, soon I'll get James to hang them....baby steps he would be saying right now. GRRRR
Mandy's bathroom we did in Frolic, which is a bright lime-green, very modern. We have a couple of Andy Warhol daisy prints for the walls...it will be awesome when it's all put together.

James, Mandy and Dylan are in Saline at her scrimmage for softball. Brrrr!! I have tickets to go see Donny Osmond at the JCC Potter Center in just a short time!! Hopefully the college hasn't turned the heat off yet! Just a couple of weeks ago I was laying in the sun between coats of paint...what happened!! Oh yeah we live in Michigan...

James is still working....
Mandys is busy with school, softball, track and trying to maintain all A's. If she does for this last marking period...she will have gone the full 7th grade with an straight A average...can she do it? Stay turned...
Nick is working for a cement company here in Onsted, he's learning how to do sidewalk, driveways, garages....it's back-breaking work at times....he will be leaving for California at the end of this month for a month long bike trip then he'll be back to attend Siena Heights College.
Dylan is just all over the place, he weighs a little over 15 pounds and is 28 inches long. He crawls and stands and giggles and is just a doll. I took him and Mandy the other day to have their pictures taken together, they turned out great. Then in a few days it will be Nick and Dylan's turn..
Me, I've just been working at the hospital, I have two interviews next week for contingency work...we'll see, and just trying to get things done around the house that has been neglected for the last 4 years because of school.
Well I better sign off, it's time for Donny!!

4 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha? no pictures...well at least you posted, about time!!
Mandy

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, at least she finally posted! But did you see the pic she did post, wow!!

Bonnie

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Mike Ambs said...

are you refering to the donnie pic with devil-red eyes... yiks.

I want to see pic's of the living room :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

I'll try posting another picture of Donny, what do you think of that Mike!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home