Monday, May 23

TOO MUCH REST

Well I got staffed from work for the first time, but of course they don't call you until 5pm when you have already slept the afternoon away!! It's a bummer when you are only part-time to begin with and you lose one day of work, but I'll have to ask if I'm paid at all for being on call until 1:30am! or if it's just part of the job.
Worst part is I still have to work tonight and I'm just not tired from all the extra sleep I got...hopefully soon I'll be able to dose off.

Mandy's final track event is tomorrow...she leaves school at noon for a very long day. I'm not sure what time I'll head down to Erie Mason to watch her...But LUCK LUCK LUCK to the girls and boys track teams.

I have Nick around for 2 more days...then he's off to California for the summer.

Dylan is just a busy little guy, getting into everything and testing us...but always with a smile (or devilish grin) on his face! Right now he's emptying the trash can in the computer room...grrr


Well I better try to get a nap in...

1 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the pictures of mandy and dylan. very cute. i can't believe how much older mandy looks with her braces off! can't wait to see the pictures of nick and dylan...

i hope we can come visit for dylan's birthday!

keep writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home