Tuesday, July 26

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!


IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Today is my first birthday!!

I was born July 26, 2004...mommy wonders where that first year went. Time drags, she says when I was in her belly...but the baby years go by way to fast.
Daddy can't wait until I'm walking and talking, so he can teach me how to throw a ball, play football, baseball, and of course golf.

I have started to walk, I took my first steps about a month ago and now I walk the length of the living room and into the kitchen...of course I'm just trying to track dowm my mommy so she'll pick me up. I also like to get in her cupboards and pull everything out! She doesn't say much...but I probably should just play with my toys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND TO EVERYONE BORN ONE YEAR AGO TODAY!!
love, dylan

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Mike Ambs said...

I wish I could be there to celebrate :( Happy b-day, dylan...

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN !!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU,

Aunt Bonnie

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Mike Ambs said...

Hey.. how come there are no new post to read :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home