Sunday, December 11

HERE I AM AGAIN!

Uhhhh, yeah it's 4:30am and I'm working once again. I actually got in a pretty good nap before coming in. Though I had to fix myself dinner AGAIN, so I cheated and went to sub-way, what the hell...

I got to see Dylan for about 5 minutes on Saturday morning when I got home from work, James got in the shower with him, and I was to tired to wait up for him to get done...so I crashed. When I got up around 4pm he had left to go to a funeral up in Frankenmuth and didn't bother to make an effort to come home so I could see Dylan. He knows that pisses me off but as usual he doesn't seem to care about making me happy.

Oops gotta go to work....be right back!

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hours would kill me, I'm glued to the pillow and your checking iv's and stuff!
Yuck

Bon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home