Thursday, December 1

IN LOVING MEMORY


IN LOVING MEMORY, originally uploaded by beautiful brat.

Debbie (Mommers) Dallas, my sister-in-law lost her 5 year battle with breast cancer on November 29th 2005.

Words are hard right now... she loved, she laughed, she cared.

I know she hoped and prayed against all hope to win this battle, to carry on, to see her kids grown, to see her family come back together as one.

Tears come at the funniest times, you think you're in check then something she did to touch your heart floods your thoughts and the tears come.

I lost a sister-in-law, a sister, a friend on Tuesday night. She told me all I wanted to know about her brother since I can't get nothing out of him.

Dylan lost a loving aunt, but we will keep her memory alive for him as he grows, and show him how much she loved him with pictures.

James lost his favorite sister, the one who could easily take him on and do him in.

Nick will always remember the jet ski incident, I think he still has problems with his hearing.

Mandy will hopefully always remember her hugs...and the time she sided with her on wearing make-up.

You will be missed...

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Mike Ambs said...

I'm sorry.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Sorry for your loss. It's a terrible disease and she was so young.

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home