Sunday, December 11

OKAY, I'M BACK...

Sorry about that, some IV medications were due on one of my patient's.

Hmmm, where was I, oh yeah. Not seeing Dylan today and to top that off he dumps Mandy for the day. Didn't bother to take her to her basketball games or go see them and then tomorrow or today I mean she has 2 more games...and he expected her to stay the night AGAIN at Kelsey's (not that she's complaining) he would pick her up for church and then get her to her game. I told her she didn't have to go to church since she has to be at Vandercook Lake High School by 11:30am and that I would see her at her game at noon after I took a couple hour nap (yes, I'm even skipping church today).

I have worked 3 days this week plus 4 hours on Tuesday, and I came in early on Friday and worked 14 1/2 hours!! I get Sunday off and then work 2 more...but then I have 7 days off and I'm not picking up!!

I don't know when I'm going to bake for the holidays...plus a passing dish for Debbie's funeral...sheesh!!

I have to at least have an apple crisp ready for Wednesday...

Well I have a feeding tube beeping at me so I'll go for the night...Deb

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Husbands! GRRRRR!!!!!

Your funny.

Save some of that Apple Crisp for Thursday at the bball game!!!!!

Bon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home