Thursday, March 9

RAINY DAY BLUES

Well we finally have warm weather, but dang the rain!!

I have my car up for sale. It's time for something different. We have been looking at the Dodge Charger or Chrysler 300. We also have driven some SUV's, James keeps pointing out vans, but I just don't want one. We are still saving money for my car so the purchase may not be done anytime soon, we hope to pay cash, so needless to say the Chrysler 300 is 2 years old!

I have also been saving for a new front door, I went and priced some today and now I have to decide which one I want. My first choice the door is 700, but the sidelights are 400 each!! Alot of fancy glass in that one! Then some of my other choices the prices were less and I have enough saved. Which is a good thing because I'm not seeing to many extra hours at work to pick up!

My other errand today involved getting information for my sister-in-laws headstone...so I'll get that mailed out to Brian tomorrow. That way she'll have a stone by the middle of April. If I kept waiting for James to handle this Debbie would never get a marker...sheesh!

Dylan is HEALTHY!!!! He is just full of himself now and it's so nice to have him back. Hopefully he puts the weight back on that he lost in that 2 week period of hardly eating a thing!
I swear today he grew another inch! For some reason he looked taller! But he was busy at the funeral home today...he's laying down taking a nap, mom needed a break!!

My sister and I went shopping yesterday...in Adrian. That was our first mistake, I swear there is nothing in that town. We were done after only an hour and a half!! We can usually shop for 4 hours just in Kohl's. Oh well, we'll try next week since I have Wednesday off again. We did come home with matching pants, She didn't want to try them on because she didn't think she could get into a 5/6 because her hips are bigger than mine. Well YEAH for us because we both bought 5/6 pants!! Her husband kept calling on the cell phone while we were shopping...he's so funny!
He also has a varicose vein causing him some pain, he just needs to get it taken care of! So in case you get a minute from your job and you read this blog: BRIAN JUST FIX THE DAMN THING NOW , from your loving sister-in-law. LOL

Nick is in Florida this week, lucky kid. He is helping with Habitat for Humanity with some other college students. He called the other night, but I think he just wanted to talk to Dylan! hmmm

Mandy is busy with 3 different sports! Volleyball, softball practice and Basketball! If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have anything to do! She is my source of entertainment...

Work is going okay, I really do like it. It's sad at times, no it's sad alot of the times but I like being there for the ones who seem alone, down in the dumps and scared. I always have time, no I don't have time because of the amount of paper work involved but I make time to be there for the patients who need to talk, or just the ones who need someone to care for them because they are unable to. Like my gentlman the other day who has had a stroke...left side doesn't work, plus his liquids have to be honey-thickened and fed to him by a spoon. 45 minutes later I finally came out of his room!! Mind you he's in isolation also and those plastic gowns are HOT let alone the face mask. But he said Thank you...and that means alot to me!!

I finally talked to my other son, Mike...he's the one that lives in California. He's busy and the time change gets in our way...and months go by without realizing it. But hopefully all dreams come true for him out there, even though he's really missed back home.

Well I better go and think about dinner, James has basketball all week-end for the church and it starts tonight, plus Mandy has a big volleyball tournament on Saturday, luckily it's here at the Onsted schools...like I said it's my entertainment!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband is not normal is he?!?

oh well. shopping in adrian, is that what you called that?

just kidding!
Bon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home