Thursday, December 14

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME...MAYBE

First off I've been "tagged" by Mike, why I don't know but here's to tagging.

1. I went back to college at the age of 38 and eventually earned my associate degree in
nursing. I am now entering my third year on the job.

2. At the age of 44 I had my 4th child!

3. When I was 13 I was accused of shoplifting...all I was really doing was hiding my
hands because I had lots of warts! P.S. warts removed!

4. I still have a crush on my first crush...no names!

5. My sister and I were approached in Florida and offered modeling jobs...we didn't
because we thought it was a line that would lead to something worse.

NOT VERY EXCITING BUT IT'S THE BEST I GOT!

Now I'm tagging the "Rooster"...you're it!

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, forgot about a couple of those things till you brought them back up.

Good way to get the rooster back on, yeah!!!!!

Bon

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

rooster's website:


ramblinrooster@blogspot.com

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Deborah said...

Ha Ha rooster

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i seriously didn't know about a couple of those things..hmm lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home